£10 to see 'Blind Date' at Charing Cross Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- A ‘Blind Date’ with rave reviews from the likes of The Guardian and WhatsOnStage; both giving it four stars.
- The Guardian says: 'The concept is bulletproof... Northan steers the show with a gracious touch.'
- WhatsOnStage says: ''Blind Date' is a delicious experience... [Northan] uses impro in a fresh and distinctive way, with a subject no one could dislike, and treads the fine line between audience fear and delight with elegance, skill and abundant humour.'
- This offer is a Time Out exclusive. You won't find this price elsewhere.
Direct from critically acclaimed seasons in New York and Toronto, the award-winning ‘Blind Date’ makes its West End debut in London’s Charing Cross Theatre until June 29.
Fall in love with Mimi and her date for the evening, as they explore the ups and downs of a different blind date every performance in this ‘fearless and very funny’ ('New York Times') production, described by the Toronto star as ‘a night of theatrical fancy that is absolutely magical!’
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Blind Date' at Charing Cross Theatre on selected dates from June 15 - June 29, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- All seats are general allocation and will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.