Up to 48% off 'Billy Elliot the Musical'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See the classic production awarded a rare five stars by Time Out London. It was also the winner of this year's Olivier Audience Award - that many people can't be wrong.
- Witness a journey from boxing to ballet, and hard hats to tutus. 'Billy Elliot the Musical' brings together two worlds for a laugh-out-loud, cry-out-loud production.
- You'll be pirouetting down the aisles with Band A tickets costing from just £35 (worth up to £67.50) or see it in Band C from £25 (usually £37.50).
From Time Out's five-star review: ‘[eight] years after it first stamped, swore, and pirouetted into audiences' hearts, 'Billy Elliot the Musical' continues to mark itself out as one of the best nights in town. Both as tough as a miner's fist after a Friday night booze-up and as soaringly sensitive as one of Tchaikovsky's swans, it's a gritty story of hope that works its magic by defying sentimentality and slaying stereotypes.
...The theatre poster cliché is 'I laughed, I cried' - here you really do. Elton John's music... sensitively underscores a thrilling, devastating evening.’
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Billy Elliot the Musical' on selected performances from Sept 2 - Oct 11. Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- Band A tickets now £35 from Sept 2 - 13 and £37.50 from Sept 16 - Oct 11 (usually priced £65 or £67.50 on Fridays). Band C tickets now £25 from Sept 2- 13 and £27.50 from Sept 16 - Oct 11 (usually £37.50).
- Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Suitable for children aged 8 and over.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show starts.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.