Two-for-one tickets to Beyond El Dorado at the British Museum
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Go on an adventure and discover the 'Lost City of Gold' without stepping foot outside of London at the 'Beyond El Dorado' exhibition at the British Museum.
- See the impressive collection featuring over 300 masterworks – over 200 borrowed from the Gold Museum in Bogotá, Colombia and 100 pieces from the British Museum's own collection.
- Enjoy this dazzling display with a friend and pay for just one ticket with this exclusive Time Out offer.
You know that old saying 'all that glitters is not gold' well, that certainly won't come to mind when you’re dazzled by the latest exhibition at the British Museum. This major new exhibition features over 300 objects made from gold and other precious materials, many of which are being displayed in the UK for the first time. Exploring the rich and diverse cultures of ancient Colombia, the exhibition reveals the truth behind the legend of El Dorado and will leave you awed by the beautiful and complex craftsmanship. Discover the treasures of a hidden ancient world with a like-minded friend and get two tickets for the price of one only with Time Out.
Anthropomorphic pectoral, Colombia, Tairona, AD 900–1600. © Museo del Oro – Banco de la República, Colombia.
Mask with nose ornament, Colombia, Quimbaya, 500BC – AD 1600. © The Trustees of the British Museum.
Bird-shaped staff finial, Colombia, Early Zenú, 200 BC – AD 1000. © Museo del Oro – Banco de la República, Colombia.
Archaeological park of Teyuna, the Lost City, Colombia. Photo: Colombian Institute of Anthropology and History.
Lake Guatavita, Colombia. Photo: Mauricio Mejia.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two tickets to the 'Beyond El Dorado' exhibition at the British Museum between January 6 and March 16 2014.
- Redeemable Sunday to Thursday from 10am - 5.30pm (last entry at 4.10pm) and Friday 10am - 8.30pm (last entry at 7.10pm).
- Not valid on Saturdays.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Entry to the exhibition is subject to availability and it is strongly advised that voucher-holders reserve a ticket for a specific date and time by calling 020 7323 8181 or by visiting the museum's ticket desk.
- Vouchers have no cash refund and must be redeemed by March 16 2014.
- Exhibition sponsored by Julius Baer. Additional support provided by American Airlines.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.