51% off a 1920s-inspired brunch for two at Betty Blythe in Hammersmith
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Brunch circa 2013: a tedious affair, attended by boors and interrupted by mobile phones. Where’s the grandeur, the freewheeling joie de vivre of the roaring ‘20s?
- Here, that’s where. Be transported to the time of jazz, flappers and bootleg moonshine. Then eat a selection of scrumptious pastries, toast and croissants.
- Your 1920s-themed brunch also includes preserves, a fruit basket, granola with yoghurt and fresh fruit. And a dressing-up box.
More details:Who said adults were too old to play dress-up? No one? Thank goodness, ’cause that’s kind of the whole point of today’s offer. At Betty Blythe, west London’s foremost vintage tea room, flappers of all ages are encouraged – nay, required – to strut their stuff in 1920s vintage dress. And why not?
Choose your clothes, then choose your meal from a veritable smorgasbord of brunch-tastic treats (listed above). You’ll also have your choice of brunch-licious beverages, including fresh juice, and coffee and tea throughout.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one 1920s-inspired continental brunch for two at Betty Blythe until August 1, 2013.
- Advance booking required. To book, simply email email@example.com with your unique voucher code, security code and preferred date.
- All dates subject to availability.
- One voucher per couple; multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Sittings are as follows: week days 9.30am and 11am. Weekends at 9.30am