A tasting menu with champagne cocktail reception and matched wines at Michelin starred Benares
Sorry you missed this offer...
- It's not everyday that you're invited to spend an evening at a celebrity chef's Michelin-starred restaurant for an intimate, private dinner but thanks to this event available only with Time Out, you can do just that.
- Atul Kochhar - a regular guest on 'MasterChef' and 'Great British Menu' - is inviting you to a champagne cocktail reception before savouring a five course tasting menu at the beautiful private dining room at Benares Restaurant.
- Your meal will also be accompanied by wines selected by the in-house sommelier to enhance the flavour of your meal.
- But it doesn't end there. You'll also receive a personalised, signed copy of Atul's latest cookbook which you can take home with you meaning you can relive your experience time and time again.
Inject a bit of glamour in an otherwise glum January with this exclusive event at the very stylish Benares Restaurant only available to Time Out customers. This is your chance to taste the exceptional food provided at Atul Kochhar's restaurant that has been awarded a Michelin star for the eight year in a row in 2013. Serving a unique modern Indian menu, Atul's restaurant has been described as 'A little piece of heaven behind the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street' by Marie Claire. And with this exclusive offer, its the perfect opportunity to find out why he was the very first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star.
During the evening you will get to sip a delicious champagne cocktail in the swish private dining room before delving into a specially prepared five course tasting menu that will set your taste buds alight with exceptional food you’ll want to eat again and again. And lucky for you, you’ll also receive a signed cookbook featuring Atul’s recipes so you can recreate those intoxicating flavours at home. So what are you waiting for? Experience something special and start 2014 on the right foot.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one champagne cocktail reception followed by a five course tasting menu with matched wines at Benares restaurant plus a personalised signed copy of Atul Kochhar's most recent book.
- You may redeem your voucher between January 20 -23 2014.
- One voucher per customer. More may be purchased as gifts.
- Booking is essential. Please call 020 7629 8886 with your unique voucher code and preferred date of attendance.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies. If you do not meet this requirement, your voucher will be considered used.
- Please note that customers must be aged 18 years or older to receive alcohol with this offer. ID may be required.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.