£12 tickets to 'Bare: The Rock Musical' at Greenwich Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- ‘This is essentially an extended episode of ‘Glee’, only the focus is on soft rock and the homosexual kids in class,’ said our critics in a four star review of its sold out run at Union Theatre.
- Star-crossed teenage lovers Jason and Peter sing through their angst in the hilariously crass production.
- It’s a feisty, fun rock opera and a US cult hit. For £12 you'll see its limited run this autumn.
More details:‘A birthday banner made of sanitary towels and grotty knickers. Two gay lovers who down the communion wine and a fat girl who’d like to shit out her enemies for lunch. 'Bare’ sure ain’t formulaic.
‘… This defiant musical is a cult hit in the States, where it began as a rock opera in 2000. I don’t know why it’s taken so long to transfer here.' – Time Out (★★★★)
London loved this US transfer when it crossed the Atlantic in April – its season at Union Theater was a sell-out. Witness angry rock, soaring ballads and bolshy raps about adolescence in Greenwich this October.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Bare: The Rock Musical' at Greenwich Theatre on performances from October 9 - 27 2013.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show starts and are allocated by the theatre box office, not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing mutiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.