68% off Indian buffet, jug of Kingfisher beer and live gig at Bangalore restaurant in the City
- Usually £59.50
- Saving 68%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy delicious, accessible Indian from legendary chef Yogesh Datta of The Painted Heron, described by AA Gill of The Sunday Times as ‘the most unbelievably delicious thing you've ever eaten’.
- For only £19, you and a friend can gorge on the buffet and drink a jug of Kingfisher.
- You’ll also get free entry to B Live, Bangalore’s occasional new music concert series (usually £10). Saturday’s instalment puts rapper-singers Aggi Dukes and Bobbii Lewis alongside songstress Rita Morar and six-piece instrumentalists Flux.
Is Bangalore’s buffet the best Indian buffet in the universe? Given the otherworldly talents of culinary demi-God Yogesh Datta, the argument is possible to make.
Help yourself to a heaping plate of bhaji, tikka, masala and more, then wash it all down with your own jug of Kingfisher. At 8pm, the evening’s entertainment begins as Rita Morar, Bobii Lewis, Aggi Dukes and Flux take to the stage in this intimate venue.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a buffet meal, a jug of Kingfisher and entry to B Live for two at Bangalore (City) on Sat, Sept 15.
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it when you order.
- B Live starts at 8pm.
- Voucher cannot be refunded, cancelled, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 18 and over only.