50% off Ballet Revolución at the Peacock Theatre
- Usually £38
- Save up to 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- After impressing London audiences last year with their raw athleticism and Cuban charm, the cast of Ballet Revolución are back with a bang as they return to the Peacock Theatre for a two-week run.
- Ballet Revolución is an explosive fusion of ballet, contemporary dance and street dance, performed by a company of supremely talented Cuban dancers, many of whom have trained at Cuba’s most prestigious conservatoires such as the Escuela Nacional de Arte.
- Save 50% off top- and second-price tickets with today's special offer.
A fusion of ballet, contemporary dance, salsa, samba and hip hop, Ballet Revolución bursts onto the stage with breathtaking twists, audacious jumps and sensual moves in this adrenaline-fuelled dance sensation, to a soundtrack of popular hits from Shakira, Beyoncé, J-Lo and many more, played by the Ballet Revolución live band.
Choreographed by Aaron Cash and Roclan Gonzalez Chavez, Ballet Revolución has enjoyed sell-out performances in Sydney, Singapore, Berlin and Vienna.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to Ballet Revolución on selected dates until 14 March 2013.
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival on your chosen date.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers in the same price band will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.