Bake like magic for £29 (or learn about tea)
- Usually £75
- Saving 61%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Cake on the mind? If baking makes you warm and fuzzy, hone your skills at a Caroline Hope class.
- Love tea? Who doesn’t! Drink in knowledge at a tea-tasting class. You’ll learn more about the hot stuff than you thought possible.
- Make cake, eat cake and learn baking secrets for life. From the effects of room temperature to perfect scones – your creations will make Mary Berry weep.
- Special lady in your life? Mum’s the word. With Mother’s Day around the corner, it's a great opportunity for baking/bonding time.
Choose from three classes:
Traditional tea time baking
Make mouth-watering Scottish shortbread, the perfect Victoria sponge and scones. Caroline explains all processes and factors to consider when baking. You’ll make crumbly, light scones every time and bake like a pro. The lesson ends with finger sandwiches, tasting of your baked goods and two types of tea. You'll also take home recipes.
Tantalising tea time treats (including French style Macarons)
Host a tea-party like no other with incredible macarons. Learn the delicate skill then make fillings from scratch. Fillings include a tangy orange buttercream, chocolate ganache, lime buttercream and raspberry jam. You’ll also decorate ready-made sponges with your icings. Take home your creations and recipes after a simple meal of finger sandwiches and a tasting session.
Tea tasting class
Become a tea connoisseur. Taste 12 – 15 teas and learn to appreciate the differences in tea blends. You’ll understand the basic characteristics of tea, the importance of temperature, water quality and brewing times. You’ll get tasting notes, instructions on the best way to brew tea and samples of teas to try at home.
Please note: students will work in pairs or groups of three.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Caroline Hope class. Please select your preferred class on checkout.
- Advance booking required. To book, please visit http://www.teaandscones.co.uk/bookacourse/index.php for a full list of class times.
- Next, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your unique voucher and security code for each person attending, a choice of three dates in order of priority and a contact telephone number. All bookings will be confirmed by email within 48 hours
- Classes run for three hours.
- Traditional tea time baking and Tantalising tea time treats classes take place at Caroline's home in Swiss Cottage. Map and directions provided on booking.
- The tea tasting class takes place at H R Higgins, 79 Duke Street, London W1K 5AS (map and directions provided when booked).
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.