£29 cupcake baking and decorating course with your child
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Chances are your kid likes cupcakes. Chances are you do too. Would we be wrong to say a baking class is up your alley?
- Mychelle's Baketique lets you bake and decorate 20 cupcakes over 2 ½ hours. It’s wicked fun for little ones (and they might get to lick the bowl).
- If you’ve got a Michelin chef in the making or a little gremlin you need entertained, book in at this lovely Battersea bakery.
Evolutionarily, children are meant to like sweets – so why fight nature? Let your little one make a mess in the kitchen, especially because it’s not yours! This baking course involves baking 20 cupcakes (12 regular and 8 mini) and decorating them with all colours of the rainbow. Take them home for the whole family, and watch your kiddlywink beam with pride.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a 'Mummy (or Daddy) and me' baking course at Mychelle's Bakery, Battersea.
- Courses run on selected dates from Sunday October 7 - Wednesday November 28 and last for 2 - 2½ hours.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your unique voucher code.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or cancelled, exchanged or refunded.