£5 tickets to the Badminton London Grand Prix at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Don’t be a shuttlecock! Pick up early bird tickets to bad-ass badminton at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (reopened to the public this month).
- This Grand Prix is the first of its kind in London and brings international athletes to Stratford’s courts for a real good-minton time.
- Book now for October and see qualifying rounds, quarter finals or semi-finals in standard or premium seats. At this price, it'll cause a racket.
Still suffering from Post-Dramatic Sport Syndrome after that thing with coloured rings last year? Forget therapy – grab a ticket to this, it’s way cheaper and the athletes are expected to scream. Now that’s entertainment. This tournament attracts badminton gurus from beyond the seas for a prize of $250,000 US dollars. Grab this early bird special for the October play offs and see qualifying rounds or finals with real brute force.
Please be aware your tickets will arrive by post.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Badminton London Grand Prix on dates from October 1 - 6, 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- All tickets are half-price. Prices vary depending on date chosen. Please proceed to checkout for pricing information.
- Your tickets will arrive from the Ticket Factory to the address you provide at checkout.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Doors open an hour before the game starts.