65% off tickets to the Bach Marathon at Royal Albert Hall
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Wind down your four-day weekend with a nine-hour Bach Marathon at the Royal Albert Hall this Easter Monday.
- Sir John Eliot Gardiner is joined by the world-famous Montiverdi Choir and The English Baroque Soloists to perform three of Bach's choral masterpieces.
- Save 65% on an afternoon of culture. Time Out Offers' standing tickets cost a minor £10 for this monumental classical day out.
If you still haven't fulfilled your 'must be more cultural' New Year's resolution, then look no further as Sir John Eliot Gardiner brings an all-encompassing Bach experience like none other to the Royal Albert Hall. This Easter Monday, the legendary musician will be accompanied by some of today's foremost Bach interpreters to bring you a nine-hour marathon of J.S. Bach's most treasured works. There'll even be a bit of audience participation as conductor Howard Moody teaches you to sing the chorale from Bach's Easter Day cantata 'Christ lag in Todesbanden', making you part of the performance.
Presented by the BBC's Tom Service and Catherine Bott, the day will be packed with performances from world-famous musicians, and features discussions from a panel of philosophers, writers and scientists to give you an insight not only into the music but the man himself. So if you're a seasoned Bach reveller or a total Bach novice, you'll definitely step away with a sense of classical fulfilment this bank holiday.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one standing ticket to the Bach Marathon at Royal Albert Hall on Monday April 1, 2013.
- Show starts at 1pm.
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.