Two-course meal with wine or Champagne at Aubaine, Heddon Street
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Once upon a time the perfect French bread did not exist in London Town but then came Aubaine.
- Good food lovers form an orderly line as this exclusive Time Out Offer brings you simple French style, cuisine and patisseries in the gastronomic heaven of Heddon Street.
- 'Time Out' says “Aubaine is a stylish contemporary French restaurant offering a variety of exquisite French cuisine with its own bakery & patisseries.”
Aubaine’s philosophy is one of “simplicité c'est beauté” and this runs alongside their passion for quality, which they strive for by using seasonal produce for each dish. Your two course meal could be chosen from the following (please be aware the menu is subject to change):
Jerusalem Artichoke and Truffle Soup
Salad of Roquefort
Roquefort cheese, danadelion, figs, pear and walnut
Goat's cheese and field mushroon tart
Mussels, white wine, parsley and fries
Herb crusted cod, fennel and tomato pesto
Grilled scallops and pickled cauliflower
Sea bass, mussels, artichoke and tomato
Corn fed chicken, white bean puree, chestnuts and chorizo
Shredded duck leg, parsnip and parmesan
Roast rack of lamb with nicoise garnish
Aubaine Beef Fillet Burger (120g), fries and salad
One glass of Languedoc white, red or rose. Or a glass of Champagne.
Tatler Guide gushes “Aubaine is pretty as a picture with French rustic furniture set against a contemporary taupe background.”
Need to know:
- This exclusive offer for a two-course meal and glass of Languedoc wine or Champagne is only available at Aubaine Heddon Street, just off Regent Street.
- This voucher is valid for one month. Expires June 23, 2013.
- The service charge of 12.5% is not included in this offer.
- The menu may be subject to change.
- Please call 020 7440 2510 to book with your voucher code and security code.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.