£19.50 tour of Arsenal's Emirates Stadium for two people
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Follow in the footsteps of your Arsenal heroes and go behind the scenes of the Emirates Stadium, one of the most stunning and spectacular sports venues in the world.
- The tour is a fascinating insight into the world of Arsenal and includes a visit to the home changing room, players’ tunnel and dug out, directors’ box as well as the new state-of-the-art interactive Arsenal museum.
- Your self guided audio tour includes top players Santi Cazorla, Jack Wilshere and a host of other Arsenal stars sharing their match-day experiences as you explore behind-the-scenes.
The perfect gift idea for any fan of the Gunners – a tour of the spectacular Emirates Stadium. Don't miss the chance to:
Need to know:
- This offer is valid for a tour of the Emirates Stadium for two people for six months until 18 June 2013.
- Your voucher is valid Monday to Friday, dependent on fixtures (kindly note that there are no tours on the day of a home game, so you should check the Arsenal website for fixture dates).
- Tours are self-guided and run between 10.15am and 3pm.
- This voucher is a postal voucher. We'll send you an email confirming your purchase and then your unique voucher will be sent out to you by post. Once you've received your voucher, book directly with the supplier.
- Please allow approximately one hour for the tour. You may visit the museum at your leisure. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Please allow up to 15 working days for your voucher to arrive by post.
75 Drayton Park, London, N5 1BU
ArsenalFind out more about this offer