60% off an archery experience in London
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get a bullseye in South London (or at least try to) without visiting a butcher – we’re talking archery here.
- Robbing from the rich and giving to the poor is all well and good, but saving £24 of your own is way, way better.
- You’ll be shooting apples off people’s heads like William Tell in no time! (On second thought, having spoken to our lawyers, definitely DON’T shoot anything off anyone.)
Fun fact, with apologies to our neighbours in the north: it’s still legal to kill a Scotsman in York if he’s carrying a bow and arrow. Thank goodness the same can’t be said at Innercity Sports Coaching, where everyone – English, Scottish or otherwise – is invited to give it a go.
Your 90-minute archery experience includes the rental of bows, arrows and targets, not to mention to full insurance (phew!). Coaches have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, class sizes are small, and shooting stuff is fun. So go ahead and book now. And bring your Scottish friends.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one 90-minute archery experience with Innercity Sports Coaching, valid until March 5 2014.
- Advance booking required. To book, please email email@example.com with your unique voucher code and preferred date-range. Innercity Sports Coaching will the reply with precise dates.
- Minimum age: 16. Maximum one voucher per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- All sessions subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Entire value must be redeemed in single visit.
- Please contact merchant directly at 0208 531 5002 prior to purchase if further information, including details on disabled access, is required.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.