£10 session at The Arch Climbing Wall in Bermondsey (includes induction and day-pass)
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Monkey around at The Arch Climbing Wall in Bermondsey, one of the biggest and best climbing facilities in the UK.
- For only £10, you’ll receive an hour-long induction course covering safety and climbing basics from one of The Arch’s expert instructors.
- You’ll also get a separate day-pass worth £10 so you can climb to your heart’s content.
Opened this year after the runaway success of its London Bridge location, The Arch Climbing Wall’s Biscuit Factory facility in Bermondsey changed the game for London climbers. With more than 11,000 square feet of bouldering, dozens of circuits and hundreds of climbs, this is one of the biggest climbing facilities in the UK.
Your hour-long induction course covers how to use the climbing facilities, safety rules and recommendations, and a short introduction to warming up and stretching. Next, you’ll have around 45 minutes of climbing with one of The Arch’s expert instructors to get you caught up with the basics. Stick around for the day, then take advantage of a separate day pass, useable any time for the next six months.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a session at The Arch Climbing Wall in Bermondsey including hour-long induction and separate day pass, subject to availability.
- Hour-long induction includes shoe hire and climbing after the session.
- Induction courses take place at 6pm and 7.30pm Monday to Friday; noon, 2pm and 4pm Saturday to Sunday.
- Advance booking required. To book, email email@example.com quoting your unique voucher code and preferred session. Then print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Over 16s only. Voucher expires August 24, 2013.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- New and unregistered climbers to The Biscuit Factory only.