£30 for three courses and a glass of Cava at Ametsa
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The unmistakable flavours of Spain’s Basque region are transformed into culinary masterpieces at London’s first New Basque cuisine restaurant in Belgravia.
- Ametsa is the London counterpart of San Sebastian’s three Michelin starred Arzak, which made number eight in last year's best restaurants in the world list.
- Sip a glass of Cava, dine on tapas, choose from Hake with roasted red pepper or Ox cheek with vanilla and finish it off with dessert and petit fours anytime unitl November 23.
More details:There’s been international buzz around Ametsa since it opened, with the The New York Times affirming ‘Ametsa is already a worthy restaurant; it has the potential to be a terrific one’, all it’s missing is you. Incepted by the team behind the famous Arzak eatery in San Sebastian, now you can enjoy a taste of Spain in the heart of London.
Ametsa’s kitchen is under instruction from the Basque super-restaurant and the dishes are spectacular. Your set menu includes:
A glass of Cava Reserva
Tapas: Black ink squid and Ham croquettes
Main: Hake with Roasted red pepper or Ox cheek with vanilla
Dessert: French toast with mango and coconut
Tea or coffee and petit fours
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for three courses off a set menu for one and a glass of Cava at Ametsa restaurant.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7333 1234 and quote your voucher code.
- Over 18s only.
- Valid for dinner only. Opening hours for dinner are Monday - Sunday 6:30pm -10pm.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires November 23, 2013.
- Does not include a discretionary service charge of 12.5%.
- Ingredients may containt nuts, please advise the restaurant of any allergies.