Five course dinner at the Michelin-starred Ametsa at The Halkin by COMO with a glass of Cava
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Michelin-starred Ametsa presents ‘A Year to Celebrate’ – the five course tasting menu exclusive to Time Out.
- Taste the unmistakable flavours of Spain’s Basque region at the Belgravia restaurant, under instruction by San Sebastian’s three Michelin starred Arzak.
- Your waiter will tailor the menu to you, hand picking dishes according to your tastes. Feel mothered and smothered in deliciousness.
- Dine under a wave-like ceiling comprised of 7,000 glass receptacles filled with spices all the way up until April 30.
More details:Taste your way through five dishes, rich in earthy Spanish flavours right by Hyde Park. Drink Cava. Be merry. It’s a celebration of Ametsa’s first year. The year they earned a Michelin star, attracted international attention (the New York Times flew over just to eat here) and managed to keep a ceiling of suspended spices dust-free. Now, in conjunction with Time Out, they present an exclusive five course menu that honours the flavours that earned them a wealth of success.
You’ll receive a mystery aperitivo, entrée, a fish course, main meal, dessert and a glass of cava. Dishes may include the likes of Scallops and spider crab with cassava soufflé, Grilled tuna with black ‘mojo’, Beef fillet with passion fruit, Venison with red chillies and Oh!Pera for dessert (amongst many more). Please be aware menu items are subject to change to dishes of equal brilliance.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a five course tasting menu (dinner only) for one exclusive to Time Out with a glass of Cava at Ametsa at The Halkin (soft drink alternative available).
- Bookings essential. To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 333 1234 and quote your voucher and security codes.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Expires April 30, 2014.
- Cannot be redeemed on February 14.