Up to 62% off tickets to see award-winning pianist Alice Sara Ott
- Usually £40
- Saving 62%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to £25 on tickets to Alice Sara Ott's first headlining performance at Royal Festival Hall.
- Playing Southbank Centre's Royal Festival Hall for one night only, the young German pianist performs Schumann's 'Allegro in B minor for piano, Op.8', Schubert's 'Piano Sonata in D, D.850' and Mussorgsky's 'Pictures at an Exhibition'.
- From Time Out's recent feature article: 'At just 24 years old, Ott has already won prestigious competitions, played with leading orchestras in impressive venues, recorded five albums on the Deutsche Grammophon label and is a Steinway piano artist.'
The young German pianist Alice Sara Ott first shot to fame stepping in to replace Lang Lang at short notice with a performance that The Times said 'rings out with a freedom, fluidity and lack of contrivance which is entirely refreshing.'
Since then, John Amis has declared, 'During my long life I have heard Gieseking, Cortot, Lipatti, Horowitz, Richter, Michelangeli, Schnabel, Brendel, Lupu, Perahia and many other great pianists - added to them now is Alice Sara Ott, no doubt about that.' (Classical Source)
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to Alice Sara Ott at the Royal Festivall Hall, Southbank Centre, on Tue Feb 12.
- Show starts at 7.30pm.
- Customers booking tickets will receive the best available seats at time of purchase. Original prices are £40 and £33.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.