50% off tickets to ‘Aladdin’ at the London Coliseum
- Usually £25
- Save up to 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to £32.50 on tickets to the Birmingham Royal Ballet’s ‘Aladdin’, premiering next week at the London Coliseum. Today's offer is valid for Dress Circle and Upper Circle tickets.
- ‘A full-blown piece of three-act splendour…looks absolutely astonishing,’ gushed the Daily Telegraph in its four-star review. ‘A dance classic,’ added the Birmingham Mail.
- Book your tickets now for this ‘delightful family show’ (Daily Telegraph).
A run-in with Palace guards leads young tearaway Aladdin into a whirlwind of adventure and romance, involving unbelievable riches, love at first sight, treachery, and, of course, a magical lamp.
‘Aladdin’ features choreography by David Bintley, the creator of Birmingham Royal Ballet’s brilliant ‘Cinderella’, and music by Carl Davis, composer of the company’s ‘Cyrano’, as well as numerous well-known television scores including ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and ‘Cranford’.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to 'Aladdin' at the London Coliseum, valid at selected shows from March 20 to March 24, 2013.
- Four price bands are available: dress circle front (original price £65), dress circle back (original price £55), upper circle front (original price £45), upper circle back (original price £25).
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.