50% off vintage afternoon tea for two at The Pelham, Kensington in partnership with Camellia's Tea House, Kensington
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Treat yourself and someone else to a day of pure luxury with afternoon tea in the very heart of South Kensington.
- Rather than a stuffy room full of chintz, relax in the super chic reto-modern stylings of The Pelham.
- Sip on a glass of prosecco while nibbling beautifully presented freshly made sandwichs. Sounds like a good way to spend the afternoon, if you ask us.
More details:Set in the very heart of South Kensington, The Pelham exudes the same class as the area in which it is situated. With a blend of retro and modern styles this a quintessentially British townhouse hotel with a contemporary twist.
If you're in need of some serious relaxation time take yourself off to the comfort of The Pelham's Bistro Fifteen and enjoy a delicious afternoon tea with someone you like. With the Victoria & Albert, Natural History Museum, Harrods, Hyde Park and The Royal Albert Hall all within a few minutes walk, it's the perfect place to start off a fun filled weekend.
Settle down with a glass of prosecco and tuck into a cornucopia of freshly made sandwiches, homemade scones and delicious desserts. Oh, and of course, a selection of artisan and handmade teas from Camellia's Tea House!
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for afternoon tea for two people at The Pelham Hotel, Kensington.
- Voucher Valid from until October 5 2013.
- Maximum of one voucher per couple. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Booking is essential. Call 020 7589 8288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.