Last chance to save 50% on tickets to 'A Doll's House'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- The critically acclaimed production of Ibsen's masterpiece, 'A Doll's House', is preparing to flee the Duke of York's Theatre so grab your last chance to see this five star theatrical performance with both hands.
- Hattie Morahan gives the ‘performance of a lifetime’ (Sunday Telegraph), as Nora, the role which earnt her The Evening Standard and Critics' Circle Award for Best Actress.
- Save a massive 50% with tickets starting from just £12.50. You definitely won't need to borrow any money for those kinds of prices.
In its Young Vic run, this production earned five star reviews from The Times, Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph who said ‘if you ever see a production of this play, see this one’. And its London run has continued the trend with five star reviews from The Standard and Time Out. Hattie Morahan also won Best Actress at The Evening Standard Awards and Critics’ Circle Awards for her portrayal of the emotionally unstable Nora. The West End debut of the critically acclaimed production of Ibsen’s canon of Western literature is not to be missed but be quick as this limited run is coming to an end and this is your last chance to see Morahan as Nora before she leaves forever.
From Time Out's five star review:
'Is there a greater feminist tragedy in theatre than that of Henrik Ibsen’s Nora, allowed to be a bluebird, a swallow or a skylark but never a full-grown woman?
'In this wildly acclaimed transfer from the Young Vic, Hattie Morahan, slender and as beauteous as a painted Madonna, scotches that ideal every time she moves, which is all the time...
'The beauty of Ibsen’s play is that everyone in it is in some way a silly little fool, but at least the doll whose house – spectacularly configured by Ian MacNeil as a spinning top – we visit for three fabulous hours has some capacity to think for herself. All this is directed by Carrie Cracknell, a woman. Imagine that!'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'A Doll's House' at Duke of York's Theatre on selected performances from September 23 - October 26 2013.
- Ticket prices are: Monday – Thursday Band A £24.75 (usually £49), Friday Band A £27.50 (usually £55), Saturday matinees Band A £20 (usually £55) and Monday - Friday Band C £12.50 (usually £25).
- Please select your preferred date and price point on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Tickets are available for collection an hour before the show begins and are allocated by the theatre box office, not by Time Out.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.