£25 last-chance tickets to Alan Ayckbourn's 'A Chorus of Disapproval' starring Rob Brydon
- Usually £40
- Save up to 37%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Rob Brydon (‘The Trip’, ‘Marion and Geoff’), Nigel Harman (‘EastEnders’) and Ashley Jensen (‘Extras’) star in Trevor Nunn’s production of Alan Ayckbourn’s ‘A Chorus of Disapproval’.
- The revival of the 1984 play is a comic success. See an all-star cast directed by the Olivier Award winning Nunn.
- Save up to £15 on last-chance tickets to this romping West End hit.
From Time Out’s review ‘If Rob Brydon didn't exist, Alan Ayckbourn would probably have invented him. Indeed, watching his 1984 comedy 'A Chorus of Disapproval', it seems like Ayckbourn - absurdly prolific chronicler of smalltown Britain - actually did invent him.
Daffyd, the well-meaning, proudly Welsh and emotionally inadequate leader of the play's Pendon Amateur Light Opera Society, is so close in tone to Brydon's loveable loser persona in the likes of 'Marion and Geoff' to 'The Trip' that it's hard to imagine he needed many pointers from Trevor Nunn, director of this revival.
… After his Olivier-winning turn in 'Shrek the Musical', former 'EastEnder' Harman continues to grow: his newcomer, Guy, remains a decent, even innocent figure throughout, which stops everything descending into a sex farce. It's a minor part for her first stage role in over a decade, but Jensen is magnetic, bringing luminescent world weariness to Daffyd's put-upon wife.'
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'A Chorus of Disapproval' at Harold Pinter Theatre on selected dates from 28 December until 4 January 2012.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Discount based on largest possible saving. Original value of top price tickets is £53.50. Original value of Second and Third price tickets ranges from £30-£40
- To customers purchasing second or third price tickets, please note there is a slight possibility you may be seated in an area with a restricted view.
- Ticket allocations are based on best available and work on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival. Tickets become available an hour before the show starts.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together at the theatre.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.