Champagne afternoon tea for two at Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Spend the afternoon sipping Champagne in what was once the Great Eastern Hotel’s ballroom.
- You and your partner will enjoy prawn cocktails, a selection of sandwiches, scones and fine pastries under soaring ceilings on Liverpool Street.
- Alternatively, replace your glass of Yellow Label Veuve Clicquot bubbles with a delicious cocktail inspired by the drink that started the whole tradition – tea.
More details:This year, romance your partner with an afternoon delight in the Grade II listed Andaz Hotel (formerly the Great Eastern). 1901 restaurant, located on Liverpool Street, boasts domed stained glass windows, feast-for-the-eyes architecture, lush modern furnishing and a luxury menu. Your afternoon tea includes a (retro goodie) prawn cocktail, traditional sandwiches (think salmon, cucumber and cream cheese etc.), fresh scones, clotted cream, jams and – everyone’s favourite – fine pastries.
Choose from a glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne or a cocktail inspired by Earl Grey (Earl Grey tea, 209 gin, apricot jam and lemon juice), Rooibos (Rooibos tea, Diplomatico rum, Kahlua and Grand Marnier) or Mint tea (Peppermint tea, apple schnapps, Zubrowka vodka and apple juice).
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a Champagne afternoon tea for two at 1901 Restaurant at the Andaz Hotel.
- You will receive a complimentary cocktail or a glass each of NV Veauve Clicquot Yellow Label, France.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 0207 618 7123 or email email@example.com and quote your voucher code.
- Bookings for Valentine's Day are limited. It is recommended you contact the restaurant before purchasing to ensure booking availability for this date.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Available for redemption from February 6 - May 6, 2014.