Two or three courses plus wine at Restaurant 1701 in the City of London
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Head to Restaurant 1701 for London's first restaurant celebrating Jewish fine dining and try Jewish classics like Adafina, Kreplach and Gefilte Fish.
- Called 'refined and accomplished' by The Evening Standard and 'rather delightful' by The Independent in their four star reviews, this is not a deal to miss out on.
- Set in the grounds of Britain’s oldest synagogue, Bevis Marks built in 1701, this is a truly unique dining experience that you'll want to tell your friends about.
Set in the grounds of Bevis Marks Synagogue, Restaurant 1701 celebrates the finest of Jewish home cooking with a fine dining slant. The synagogue is still fully functioning and has seen continuous use since 1701 (hence the name) making this restaurant a real one off dining experience.
Jewish cuisine is a collection of cooking styles from the Jewish diaspora, taking in the traditions of over seventy countries. Restaurant 1701 takes classic Jewish dishes like gefilte fish, adafina and kreplach and gives them a magnificent modern twist.
With rave reviews across the board, this is a dining experience you don't want to miss.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for two or three course set menu and a glass wine for one at Restaurant 1701.
- Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- Voucher valid until November 5 2013.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 7621 1701 and quote your unique voucher code and security number.
- Prices based on highest value dishes on menu. Service charge to be paid directly to restaurant.
- Cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.